Friday, February 01, 2008

hip hip hooray! freedom at last...

woohoo!! i'm now an unofficial old bird final yr student! =D

juz finished the draw line line paper tis afternoon aft a v impt spse exco meeting.. perhaps, i'm not missing out so much in the club nxt yr afterall.. time to quit moaning n move on to greener pastures! n surprisingly, i dun feel as sour anymore.

over lunch with william (yeah, prob the last time juz 2 of us can sit down n chat over chicken rice.) he kinda enlightened me on how guys in general perceive relationships. n u noe wat? i tink men r selfish. v selfish.

No I can't let you go
You're a part of me now
Caught by the taste of your kiss
And I don't wanna know
The reason why I
Can't stay forever like this
Now I'm climbing the walls cause I miss you


over TA, i kept pondering over wat he said n i mis-spelled stupid jap candlestick names. harami become harabi. marubozu become maboruzu. grrrrr!! bc low better give me my mrks or i'll hv yet another reason to strangle the entire male population! lolx. =P

aft submitting the papers, serkee n i met up with cheeleng n xueqin to go to funan where i had the most expensive n worse paper prata i had ever eaten. NOT SWEET DE!!! *sulks*

i sure hope tmr's post exam celebration with darren (he tmr then end paper.. so poor thing.) will be much more satisfying.. JACK'S PLACE!!!! yay yay yay! ^^

left the girls to meet mommy aft her wrk for some retail therapy.. ok, ALOT of retail therapy.



see all my shopping bags?? haha.. oh ya, i lost weight leh! coz i spent 15 mins arguing with the levis salesman tt my size was ___ though he insisted i looked 2 sizes smaller. turns out he was right! i bet he analyse too many women's butts liao tts why so pro. wahahaha!



shopped till abt 9.30pm before heading for dinner.. can't keep ignoring rumbling stomachs ba?! parkway parade is still my ultimate shopping paradise! brand names i adore w/o orchard rd crowd. i'm loving it...



handmade hairpins for my mom's upcoming bdae.. i dunno glue my fingers tgt how many times liao.. i guess i'm not a v handicraft sorta girl.. =(



on a totally sidetracked note, i was reading tis comic while attempting to study with darren.. sounds so like me hur? heeee.



david n goliath is so so so bimbotic.. but i likeeeee.......



muz put tis smaller coz its not really something to be proud abt. i'm trying to control. really!

oh look, its over midnight! tis means feb's allowance is in my bank already!!! another spree tmr! =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home